- Where are my purchases?
- I ordered your book (or recipe, tutorial, master class, etc.). How to get get access to my materials?
- How soon can I access my content once I purchase?
- How long will I have access the my content?
- How do I print a course?
- What's the refund policy?
- Where can I get more help on a course I purchased?
- Who's Anne George and what are Anne George Colorants?
Where are my purchases?
Once purchased, all of your downloads and courses (recipes, freebies, tutorials, and access to master classes) can be found in your My Account page under the “My Courses and Downloads” tab where you can access any purchased tutorial, recipe, and even the digital edition of my book. You’ll also find links on your order summary and in order emails.
I ordered your book (or recipe, tutorial, master class, etc.). How to get get access to my materials?
When you purchase a class (or my book, recipes, or tutorials) from Soapy Friends, you’ll find your purchased content in the “My Courses and Downloads” tab on your account profile page. Each course is set up with individual lessons, videos, and downloads organized to help you follow all of the processes and procedures relevant to the course. To start a course:
- Select the course from the Courses list on your “My Account” page.
- Click through to any lesson and start reading, watching the video, or downloading the reference materials.
- Some lessons included supplementary resources displayed in a “Lesson Content” chart at the bottom of the lesson. Click on each of these resources to view them.
- Once you have completed any lesson or resource, click on the “Mark Complete” button. This will help you bookmark where you left off and advance you to the next lesson in the course.
- If you want to save a lesson or resources to access offline, use your browsers native print function to print off any lesson in any course.
A note on downloads:
- The free Botanical Color Chart and Infusion Jar Labels are simple PDFs and can be found in the “Downloads” table. All other products are full courses and can be found in the “Courses” list.
- Some courses do include PDFs. Those PDFs can be downloaded directly from the course lesson.
How soon can I access my content once I purchase?
Once your payment is processed and your order is completed, you’ll have immediate access! It should take only a few seconds. I include a link in the order confirmation email, the thank you page, and you can always find your content on your account profile page.
How long will I have access the my content?
Unless otherwise stated, you’ll have lifetime access to any content you purchased! That means, as long as we’re around and hanging out with soapy friends like you, your content will be available. Soapy Friends is also hosted on a service with a 99% uptime guarantee. That means the site “hopefully” will never go down (but life happens, as we all know) and you’ll have speedy access to your content. Also note that we can’t be responsible if the internet breaks. It usually doesn’t, but we all know things like that can happen. And if the internet does break, that would be a good time for you to take a break and enjoy nature first hand while things get rebooted 😀
How do I print a course?
While you can’t print a video (because, well, it’s a video!) you can print the rest of the course. Just use your browsers native print feature. All of my courses are designed to be printer friendly, so feel free to print to your hearts content and make a soapy binder containing all of your natural color knowledge!
What’s the refund policy?
We do not offer refunds since we focus on offering digital products which you have access to immediately after purchase. If you’re questioning whether or not you should purchase, just send an email and we’ll chat about it, one soapy friend to another.
Where can I get more help on a course I purchased?
We have a few options for you: You can always send an email, or if it’s a super complicated and customized question, you can purchase a Soapy Solo consult with Kandra. She’ll let you know if that’s needed and send details about purchasing a Soapy Solo once you send an email. And, you can also consider reaching out to soapy friends across the globe in Kandra’s Facebook Group where tens of thousands of soapy friends are available to help!
Who’s Anne George and what are Anne George Colorants?
Anne George is a lover of fabrics, and now soaps too! And, she’s one of Kandra’s soapy friends (they became friends after Kandra found and quickly fell in love with her high quality botanicals 🥰). She is the color artist behind AnneGeorges.com and supports Soapy Friends by supplying treats for you! Expect to be thrilled by some of the goodies she’ll be sending along your way when you attend the classes. You can read more about Anne and her journey as a small business owner (did you know she started on Etsy?) and of course purchase her amazing natural botanical colorants on her website.