Beldi soap, also known as Moroccan black soap or Savon Noir, is a high-alkaline Castile soap made from olive oil and macerated olives. This traditional soap has been used for centuries, dating back to the ancient times. It’s an integral part of the Moroccan hammam (bath) ritual, renowned for its deep cleansing and skin nourishing properties.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Some history about beldi soap
- How to formulate beldi soap
- Basic hot process soapmaking
- How to make a traditional olive paste beldi soap
- How to make my turmeric and rice beldi soap
The full course includes 9 lessons including 4 video lessons detailing every step of the process.