A coconut oil-free soap recipe that has a dreamy lather? Heck YES!
I’ve set this up as a Soapy Friends course that includes the formulation, information about the oils (and why I use them). Tips on controlling and modifying the base formula to incorporate your own additives, and much much more!
Oh, yeah, and there’s a PDF of all three versions of the formula to download if you like too 😊
🧼Yes, you read that right… you’ll receive 3 recipes PLUS everything you need to fully customize the formulation into as many recipes as your heart desires.🧼
My coconut oil-free (vegan & palm-free) soap recipe course includes:
- The basic formulation to the recipe
- Details on each oil, including why I selected them.
- Full details and video on working with the recipe
- How to modify the formula to create you own modified recipes
- THREE Recipes with the formula, including custom soap formulations for sensitive and allergy prone skins.
- Printable recipe cards for each soap recipe
What to see the recipe in action? Check out these Wet Soap Wednesday replays on Youtube, featuring my banana soaps (yes, the full recipe is included in this course!)