Yes, this is a vegan palm-free soap recipe that’s perfect for natural soap colors… but it’s way more than just that!
I’ve set this up as a Soapy Friends course that includes the formulation, information about the oils (and why I use them). Tips on controlling and modifying the base formula to incorporate your own additives, and much much more!
Oh, yeah, and there’s a PDF of all three versions of the formula to download if you like too 😊
🧼Yes, you read that right… it’s really 3 recipe in one!🧼
My vegan palm-free soap recipe course includes:
- The basic formulation to the recipe
- Details on each oil, including why I selected them.
- Details on how to control trace with the formula
- Details on how I create my lye solution, why, and how to unmold your soap the same day you made it.
- How to modify the formula to create you own modified recipes
- THREE Recipes with the formula, including my two top selling soaps
- Printable recipe cards for each soap recipe
What to see the recipe in action? Check out any of my Wet Soap Wednesday replays on Youtube, Including this one that features the Vegan Palm-Free Soap Recipe, lather tests, and more!
Stephanie Bravo (Verified Soapy Friend) –