Learn to color handmade soap with natural colors in the Extracting Color from Nature Master Class Bundle.
In my book, The Natural Soap Color Palette, I discuss how to extract the color of out nature and put it into your soap with infusions, teas, and slurries. And now, we’re diving deeper into all aspects of coloring soap naturally as I show you exactly how I do it with in-person videos PLUS bonus tips and design tutorials along the way!
This is the full natural soap color tutorial bundle that includes:
- ALL of the tutorials from the Extracting Color from Nature Master Class Series
- ALL of the bonus content and color updates from the Master Classes
- AND the Digital Edition of my book The Natural Soap Color Palette!!
It’s a full bundle of all of my natural soap color techniques with oodles of bonus content along the way:
- Learn what a maceration is and how they are used to extract color from nature.
- Learn to incorporate macerations (teas, decoctions, slurries, oil infusions, and tinctures) into your handmade soap.
- Learn how to create oil infusions in just a few days vs waiting weeks (and weeks) for vibrant colors.
- Tackle the most difficult colorant, alkanet, with ease and apply this knowledge to any botanical colorant.
- Expand your natural soap color palette with your own custom blends through the techniques in my book.
- Learn to stamp and paint soap with botanical tinctures.
- Mini-Tutorials on drop swirls, Taiwan swirls, heat transfer method, botanical top decorations, and more.
- Plus, see the soapy colors mature over a full year!
Anita (Verified Soapy Friend) –
Looking forward to having heaps of fun once we unpack 🙂