In my book, The Natural Soap Color Palette, I discuss how to extract the color of out nature and put it into your soap with infusions, teas, and slurries. And now, we’re diving deeper into oil infusions as I show you exactly how I do it with in-person videos PLUS bonus tips!
Here are just some of the topic covered in this oil infusion based botanical colorant master class:
- We’re going to discuss how to determine if you should use oil or water to extract your colors.
- We’ll even talk about how to see if the “lye monster” will turn your color brown.
- You’ll never have to guess again about how much of your favorite (or new) botanical you need to use.
- I’ll show you exactly how to make, troubleshoot, and use infusions.
- PLUS proof positive which is better: Cold or Hot oil infusions
- PLUS you’ll learn all about my hybrid infusions that rival cold infusions in as little as 1 weeks time.
- PLUS I show you exactly how to make micro batches to test colorants one bar of soap at a time.
- PLUS we going to compare color intensity based on formulation and gel phase.
- Tackle one of the most difficult botanicals, alkanet, and make perfect purples every time! You’ll be able to apply this knowledge to any botanical you want to infuse for soap colors.
And best of all…. we’ll be making soap out of various infusions AND discussing the results of all of our hard (and fun) work.
And, since we can’t make soap without making art (well, you could, but art is half the fun!) you’ll also receive the following mini-tutorials on in the video lessons:
- Drop Swirl Design
- Coloring portions of batter with botanical powders.
There are no reviews yet.