This course includes everything you need to start making some amazing multi colored cold process soaps with both infused oils and water-soluble colorants!
- A full write up on the why and how to splitting batches
- 1 hour of demonstration videos AND math worksheets (so you don’t have to even think about the math) for the two techniques I use to color split batches with natural colorants
- Using oil infused colorants
- Using water-soluble colorants
- Additional resources, tips, and notes for advanced splits and larger batches!
PLUS! I couldn’t show you how to layer soap without making soap. That means you actually get THREE mini-design tutorials along with learning to split your batches!
- Even layers for a layered soap (with tips for making straight lines).
- The “swirly top” design for your tops.
- Taiwan swirl two color design with a simple divider for a basic swirl.
What are you waiting for? This is going to be so much fun!