Rebatch soap like a pro with the Rebatching Handmade Soap Master Class Bundle!
Rebatching soap is the process of taking your scraps, mistakes, and all of those end pieces soapers end up with and turning them into something new. In this bundle you’ll get lifetime access to all of my rebatching methods, plus periodic bonus content updates.
For each method you’ll receive a full video tutorial, written instructions, math worksheets, and hours of soapy fun!
Hot Process Rebatching:
- A Standard Rebatch where I’ll show you how to repurpose soap shreds
- A Partial Rebatch where I’ll show you how to turn all of your soap shreds and “whoops” soaps into beautiful smooth and fluid bars
- A detailed explanation on how much soap shreds you can use in a batch (and a worksheet to take the fear out of the math behind partial rebatches)
- The recipe for my best selling Christmas Coal
Cold Process Rebatching:
- Confetti and Ciaglia Soaps to turn chemically sound soaps into beautiful new bars
- Math worksheet to help you calculate filling your molds perfectly every time with both of these processes.
Salting Out Soap:
- Full instructions on salting out soap along with the how and why behind it all.
- Detailed recipies for using your salted out soap!
- Powdered Laundry Soap
- To-Go Soap Crumbles
- Floating Refreshed Body Soaps
- Plus a bonus mini-recipe for creating your own glycerite
There are no reviews yet.