The new digital edition of The Natural Soap Color Palette: A soapmaker’s guide to color blending and experimenting with natural colors, includes everything in the original paperback edition with the convinence of online access. PLUS, I’m working on offering digital language translations!
- Learn the basics for creating botanical infusions, teas, decoctions, and slurries.
- We’ll discuss how to masterbatch lye, what a water discount actually is, and how to use ratio’s for simplified water calculations.
- Find out how to track your infusions, and how to calculate how much oil you have in an infusion jar.
- Learn how to make a single bar “micro” batch, including recipes and formulation guide for all of the soaps in the book.
- Learn how to mix existing colors to make new colors, including blended greens and an array of purples.
- Discover how make white soap and why not all charcoal makes black soap while some makes soap too black.
- Includes Kandra’s recipe for her “anti-alkanet” purple powder!