Learn to make soap with teas and decoctions (plus bonus material!)
Here’s what you’ll learn in this soapy tutorial:
- How to determine if you should use oil or water to extract your colors.
- How to see if the “lye monster” will turn your color brown.
- Exactly how to make and use teas and decoctions in your handmade soaps.
- Gain a better understanding about water content when formulating handmade soap recipes.
And, since we can’t make soap without making art (well, you could, but art is half the fun!) you’ll also receive the following mini-tutorials within each video lesson:
- The heat transfer method.
- Drop swirls.
- Drizzle swirl tops.
- Decorating soap tops with dry botanicals.